Sometimes in business, like in life, the tail starts to wag the dog. If you think that might be the case for you, ask yourself the following questions:
- Have I taken a proper vacation in the last 6 months?
- Are my spouse and I happy with the amount of time I am dedicating to my career?
- Have I made it to at least 50% of my child’s school activities this year?
- Am I a multi-passionate/polymath and do I have a good handle on managing this?
- Am I still as passionate about my business or career as I was when I started?
- Am I well organised and do I have time to think strategically?
- Do I have a clearly defined succession plan for my business or department?
- Does everyone at the company, from execs to the front lines, know WHY we exist, what our purpose is and where we are headed? Do we all know what concrete steps need to be taken to achieve our goals or metrics?
If at least 50% of your answers were no, we should talk. Schedule a complementary 30 minute consultation and we’ll talk about your biggest frustration: no B.S. and no sales pitch. Just some good, useful advice.